SAN FRANCISCO TOWNSHIP MEETING AGENDA MAY 18
7:00pm Call to order Pledge of Allegiance.
- Review/Approve Minutes from March Meeting
- Discussion on May Accounts payable by board
- Treasurer’s report.
Planning and Zoning
- Jason Regenscheid – 6625 Red Roan Dr
Road & Bridge Report
- Dust Coating May 28
- Carver Highland paving
- Establishing a subordinate Service District MS365A
- Road review / Minutes / Maintenance List
- Wild Parsnip Update
- County Rd 50 & 40 traffic
- Amendment of Mining Ordinance
- Public Hearing Continues Date for Mine Ordinance 6/11?
- In person or via Zoom
- New Mining IUP application rec’d 4/18 extension
- OMG Bond release / New Chard Bond?
- Hall application for Historical status
- Jeff Klehr / Grading Information
- Animal Ordinance
- Defining Township Road project
- Tires along 187th St
- Jaguar and Century Link, Frontier internet
- Road agreement with Dahlgren Township
- Weed Control
Notes from the Clerk
- PNP Election reimbursement applied for
- August & Election