SAN FRANCISCO TOWNSHIP MEETING AGENDA JUNE 15
7:00pm Call to order Pledge of Allegiance.
- Review/Approve Minutes from May Meeting
- Discussion on May Accounts payable by board
- Treasurer’s report.
Planning and Zoning
Road & Bridge Report
- Dust Coating Done May 28th
- Carver Highland paving
- Establishing a subordinate Service District MS365A
- Road review / Minutes / Maintenance List
- Public Hearing Continued for Amended Mine Ordinance 6/11
- Recommendations for Ordinance 12
- New Mining IUP application rec’d 4/18, extension?
- OMG Bond release / New Chard Bond?
- Hall application for Historical status
- Defining Township Road project
- Tires along 187th St
- Jaguar and Century Link, Frontier internet
- Road agreement with Dahlgren Township
- Weed Control / Wild Parsnip
Notes from the Clerk
- Credit Card for Clerk?
- Payroll submitted by 10 AM Monday of meeting for correct deductions?
- August Election coming up
- County Permits:
- Scott/Market – Solar
- Rank/187th – Alteration/repair
- Bugbee/Halsey – Windows
- Hall / Co Rd 50 – Septic