SAN FRANCISCO TOWNSHIP MEETING AGENDA JULY 20
7:00pm Call to order Pledge of Allegiance.
- Review/Approve Minutes from June Meeting
- Review/Approve Public Hearing Minutes June 13th RE: Ordinance
- Treasurer’s report.
Planning and Zoning
- Donald Kukowski – Request for special permit for wine tasting fundraiser on Solseng property
Road & Bridge Report
- Carver Highland paving
- Establishing a subordinate Service District MS365A
- Road review / Minutes / Maintenance List
- New Mining IUP application from Chard
- Review/Approve Public Hearing Notes July 13th RE: IUP
- OMG Bond release / New Chard Bond?
- Hall application for Historical status
- Defining Township Road project
- Tires along 187th St
- Jaguar and Century Link, Frontier internet
- Road agreement with Dahlgren Township
- Weed Control / Wild Parsnip
- Elections Nov 3. One Board Seat open. Filing dates
Notes from the Clerk
- Credit Card?
- August Election coming up. Judges have requested Plexiglass partitions
- County Permits: